To be able to win at the store shelf every day you should combine your offline go to market strategies with online “Going Digital” capabilities. In other words, you need to merge your Sales Force Automation (covering the traditional face to face channel) with your digital eCommerce (covering the raising self-service channel) to push the boundaries.
We provide FMCG manufacturers with the Asseco House of Sales. It enables our consumer goods users to Go Digital and to apply an Omnichannel strategy. During our webinar, we show you the winning combination of a multi-channel strategy:
- Enable effective in-store performance. Let your sales force perform their duties in a traditional way (face to face channel). Increase their efficiency and support sell-in and sell-out activities with outstanding Sales Force Automation fundamental features.
- Improve sales excellence. To boost sales at retail outlets, equip your sales representatives with leading edge Retail Execution innovations like Retail Activity Optimisation, Perfect Store, Motivation, Coaching and Smart Presentation.
- Go digital. Encourage your retailers to execute some of the sales processes in self-service mode. Ensure digital communication with them via an eCommerce B2B platform (ecommerce channel). Provide your customers with on-line information on your category insights, products, innovations, promotions, etc.
- Digitalize sales processing. Display targeted assortments, promotions, pricing, etc. Enable order processing and settlement within the digital platform.
- Include digital Perfect Store, Motivation and Gamification into your sales strategy. Drive digital Perfect Store in a simple and very informative way by combining it with Smart Presentation. Improve customer motivation with digital Compensation and Gamification.