The POI Vendor Panorama represents a market and solutions analysis, carried out to help FMCG manufacturers acquire sell-more competencies more easily and execute better at store level. In its recent 2019 edition, the report indicates that the consumer goods industry keeps looking for new opportunities to improve retail execution performance.
POI advises consumer goods manufacturers to look at*:
- Sell-more capabilities that will help users to be more effective e.g. Retail Activity Optimization (RAO), Guided Selling and Gamification.
- Analytical capabilities based on Artificial Intelligence providing insights around the execution reality in the field to help a salesperson make informed decisions at the point of sales (in-flight analytics) as well enable HQ personnel to make well-informed decisions.
- Image Recognition for smart store shelf image capturing in order to get data analysed faster and more precisely.
- Best-in-Class solutions which are significant differentiators for FMCG sales to create a competitive advantage, developed by leading global retail execution providers.
Inspiring? Let’s discuss more in-depth!
* Source: “2019 Vendor Panorama for Retail Execution and Monitoring in Consumer Goods”.