How to prepare your sales force for the upcoming holiday season? Simply include sell-more enablers into your Retail Execution strategy:
- Invest your sales force’s time and effort at the right points of sales. Make it possible to select the stores with the biggest sales potential in the busiest season. Determine the customers with the potential to grow sales at this specific moment. Eliminate those who are not promising enough. A Retail Activity Optimisation solution will help you with this selection using priority triggers. Those include a wide range of alerts like potential in the category, anticipated out-of-stock, consumer promotion, drop in sales, unsatisfactory Perfect Store results, etc.
- Take care of the seasonal store shelf. Enable an attractive display of your products and maintain the best sales conditions at the POS to influence sales growth. A Perfect Store solution will allow you to audit your Picture of Success as well as suggest to your mobile staff what actions are to be taken to make your offer and promotional materials visible, properly displayed, and presented in accordance with your standards.
- Set clear expectations for your sales force. Make them fully aware of their daily targets at the beginning of the day. Show them in real-time how target accomplishments grow, call by call. More than that, provide your sales representatives with information about the compensation or bonus points earned during the calls. To increase engagement even more, introduce a special seasonal competition for your mobile staff, available on their mobile devices. All of this is possible with support of the Motivation solution, embedded into your Retail Execution technology.
- Help your sales representatives in presenting and negotiating with the store managers. Use the Smart Presentation capabilities to present your seasonal offer and promotions in a very compelling way. It will help your sales force to visualize your products and selling stories.
- Complement your sales force’s calls with on-line eCommerce. Provide your customers with online access to information on your products, promotions, category insights, etc. Enable such capabilities as digital order processing and settlement, targeted assortments, promotions or pricing. Therefore, you will be able to reach more customers in the same amount of time with seasonal offering and promotional activities.
Read more about our solutions for Retail Execution in FMCG!