Omnichannel is the answer to cover more customers with the same or even a shrinking sales force resources. Why? Omnichannel offers an integrated route-to-market, enabling you to align the complimentary digital channels to existing face to face calling. When merging a Virtual Contact Strategy with in-store Retail Execution performance, you are able to drive incremental growth.
Route to market strategy in FMCG:
Align your mobile sales tools and use as a single solution to execute your Omnichannel strategy:
- Let your sales force perform their duties in a traditional way with the support of the Retail Execution solution.
- To boost sales, equip them with recent mobile Retail Execution innovations like Retail Activity Optimisation, Perfect Store, Motivation, Coaching and Smart Presentation. But that’s not all.
- Engage your retailers to execute some of the sales processes in self-service mode. Ensure digital communication with them via an eCommerce B2B platform. Provide your customers with on-line information on your category insights, products, innovations, promotions, etc.
- Also enable transactional order processing and settlement within the digital platform.
- More than that drive digital Perfect Store in a simple and very informative way by combining it with Smart Presentation. Improve customer motivation with digital Gamification.
We provide FMCG manufacturers with the Asseco House of Sales. It enables them to Go Digital and to apply an Omnichannel strategy. Simply combine fundamental Retail Execution features, game changing mobile Retail Execution technologies with a digital eCommerce platform for retailers pushing the boundaries .
Dr. Andreas Enders VP International Sales and Implementations
Register to watch our Omnichannel webinar recording!
Learn more about our solutions for retail execution in FMCG!