The European Promotion Optimization Institute (POI) Summit "Collaborate Globally and Execute Locally" will be the source of another exceptional inspiration. During the conference a globally leading spirit company – Bacardi - will share their experience and knowledge in building their retail execution application strategy worldwide.
We are pleased to invite you to join the General Session “Achieving Trading Partner Goals”. During this interactive session, Dale Hagemeyer, Partner at the Promotion Optimization Institute will interview Fabien Legeay, Bacardi IT Commercial Director Europe AMEA. The session will be held on Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 at 11.30am.
The interview will touch on key aspects of taking field sales processes and retail execution technology to the next level, including:
- How to get started when you know your capabilities aren’t where they need to be, but you struggle to get started on the journey?
- How to recover from an unsuccessful first attempt and then ensure you get it right?
- Key practices related to change management.
- How to measure success, before, during and after taking on a retail execution initiative?
- Team approaches to retail execution that includes coaching capabilities from management and applying appropriate measurements.
- Driving real sales effectiveness.
We are delighted to sponsor such an important industry event as the European POI Summit. As one of the leading providers of solutions for retail execution in the FMCG industry we want to inspire consumer goods manufacturers and help them re-shape their sales strategies to make them grow and win the markets. Our Mobile Touch sales platform enables FMCG organisations to achieve global business synergies and allows individual markets to configure functionalities to support their local processes.
Dr. Andreas Enders VP International Sales and Implementations
Join the session and get inspired!